Gakushu-shorei Ryo 学習奨励寮
Long-term Contract Application (91 days & above)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Submit the application form, preferably 3 – 6 months before the start of your intake.
- We will contact you around 1 – 1.5 months before the start of your intake and inform you the dormitory available for you.
- If you wish to proceed, we will issue you a payment invoice. If you do not wish to proceed, your application will be cancelled.
- Clear the payment before the due date.
- Move in when you arrive Japan!
No, your dormitory will be chosen for you based on ① the location of your school, and ② the rooms availability in the dormitory.
No, we do not charge any booking fees.
At the moment, the food served are not halal.
That being said, you are allowed to use the common kitchen to cook your meals.
Cooking in your room is strictly prohibited.
※ Except for rooms that come with kitchenette.
Cooking can be done in the common kitchen which is available in all dormitories.
Futons can be purchased online and delivered to your dormitory.
Most online shopping platforms in Japan allow you to choose the specific date (and time) you would like your items to be delivered.
※ Please do not have your items delivered earlier than your move-in date as it may be rejected by the dorm managers.
You may purchase the futon by yourself, or seek assistance from A to Z Language Centre.
The reasons may differ, but most of the time it is due to late submission and no vacant rooms available at the time of application.